Dedicated To Our Community
We are invested in your community because we are a part of your community. From sponsoring events to raising money and volunteering for fundraisers, we are passionate about helping the communities we serve.
• A maximum of three scholarships will be awarded each year.
• Each scholarship will be $750 for each individual student.
• Each applicant must complete a scholarship application provided by Eau Claire Coop Oil Co.
• Each applicant must turn in their previous year transcript and assurance of enrollment with the application.
• Scholarships are only taken into consideration for undergraduate programs.
• The transcript must indicate a passing grade and GPA to qualify for a scholarship.
• Each applicant who received a scholarship for past years must reapply every year to be eligible for the current year scholarship.
• Each applicant can only qualify for the scholarship for a maximum of 4 years.
• The application, transcript and assurance of enrollment may be turned in between April 1st – June 30th, any late applications will not be accepted.
• Scholarship funds will be awarded in August for the upcoming semester.
• Eau Claire Coop Oil Co. reserves the right to deny any application for scholarship.