24-hour Emergency Service is available by calling the office. We have an after-hours phone system that is designed to help you contact our on-call driver. If you call after hours, please listen carefully to the directions. Our regular business hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm. Additional fees will be applied for any after-hours services.
EMERGENCY PROPANE POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Order deadline!! Additional delivery fees will be incurred for any orders placed less than 3 business days of when delivery is needed. We encourage all customers to be on a Scheduled Delivery Program so that they do not incur any extra emergency/after-hour fees.
Please do NOT run out of propane! The leading cause of accidents in our industry is running out! If you are a “Will Call” customer and run out of propane, it is a serious situation!
We want to inform you of our policy for servicing customers who run out of gas. We are in the business to service you and make a safe working environment for you and our employees. Unfortunately, we realize there are many times when you unexpectedly run out of propane.
This can create an unsafe environment for both you and our delivery drivers, especially if these emergency deliveries occur late at night or in less than favorable weather conditions. In addition, our drivers run regular routes to maximize their efficiency and minimize operating costs, which keeps our propane costs to our customers competitive. Customers who run out of propane may experience a long wait before the delivery driver can bring gas to your location.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A SITUATION WHERE YOU RUN OUT OF PROPANE, YOU SHOULD:
• Close the service valve on the propane tank.
• Shut off all appliance valves.
• Call us immediately. (If you smell gas, call from a neighbor’s phone)
It is imperative that you are at home, so we can check your gas system for leaks and light all pilots.
If we arrive and no one is home, we WILL NOT fill your tank. You will have to call us back and the return trip will result in an additional charge.
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF CHARGES FOR OUT OF PROPANE SITUATIONS:
• Customer on our Scheduled Delivery Program will be filled and leak check done for no fee. Exemption: If you do not notify us in a timely matter, of any heating changes, the Schedule Delivery program will be null and void and you will be charged the applicable fees. For a full list of heating changes that could affect your scheduled delivery please contact us 715-876-6400.
• Customers on Will Call, Cash On Delivery, or that have a delinquent account will be charged for the driver to do the leak check and lite pilots. Plus, additional fees for the After Hours/Weekends will apply. Our regular business hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm.
• Holiday service will also incur an additional fee.
HOW TO READ THE GAUGE ON YOUR PROPANE TANK